Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yesterday's Mess

Yesterday I discovered that my ex and friend hung out. I was extremely jealous because he had called her up to hang out, since I had told him she needed more people here at home to hang out with. I do want her to be able to hang out with him, but at the same time I was hoping I would be the common piece between them so it would give me a chance to see my ex in a friendly way without all the temptations. It's so frustrating because like most things I brought this upon myself by telling him that he was one of the few people he liked to hang out with at home, and that I really thought she needed more people in her life so the two of them should hang out. In most cases non of my friends would ever dream of hanging with him without me, he lives about 30  min away and our lives and friend groups don't cross (one of the reasons it ended after 4 years) but this friend however is more out going and not as...loyal...to particular people. Just the thought that after 4 years she gets to remain friends with him really hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment