Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love that will keep me fat

Campus is rainy and gross today, but i received a little bit of brightening love. My younger cousin sent me a huge box of candy today. Obviously this was a really sweet gesture on his part, but part of me resents it. I have completely binged on candy today. There is a reason i keep very little food in my dorm (I think currently i have water, three orange cups, two naked juice fruit and veggie drinks and coffee mix). Luckily my super naturally skinny friend (you know the type, the girls who are trying to gain weight rather than lose it) agreed to take it off my hands at dinner tonight but until then i have no self-control. I'm a fat disgusting pig with no self-control! Binge Binge Binge... but i will not purge. I won't. I can't. No.
It was super sweet for my cousin to show me some love. But love like this will only keep me fat. =(
So for the next three days to make up for this binge here it what I am going to do...
Wednesday and Thursday:
  • Breakfast: Skinny Cappuccino (70 cal)
  • Lunch: Salad
  • Dinner: Salad
Friday:
  • Breakfast: Skinny Cappuccino
  • Lunch: Skinny Cappuccino
  • Dinner:None
Hopefully since I'm headed home this weekend I wont have to eat much if anything saturday and sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment