Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Indecision

Don't you hate how one minute you can love youself and the way you look and the next you can't even think about leaving the house looking so disgusting? My entire day has been a fit of, I look okay-I look hideous and I will eat healthy-I've been good I can eat this junk and remain within my calories-I'm never eating again!

We have to write a persuasive speech and my teacher kept saying to do it on something we are passionate about, some belief that we just really stand our ground in. The problem is I'm always changing my mind! I change my mind constantly about my body, my religion, morals, boys I like, my major. Or if I'm not flip flopping then I'm completely in the the middle and see both sides of the issue and have no real stand either way.

I want to be passionate about something. Grant it I'm passinate about being thin and looking fragile while in reality I'm strong. But how could I possibly do a speech about why someone should want that?
I thought about doing it on how people shouldn't try to force people to believe a certain way, but I'm not sure how to go about that... any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment