Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ten Things

Thanks to Jam and Jabberwock's lovely Kari, I suppose I'm suppose to write 10 things about myself, so here are ten random things that randomly came to my mind about myself:

1. I had my first kiss at 4 yrs old with a kid who is now a man whore
2. I screwed myself over by falling in love in sophomore year
3. I love climbing trees
4. I like to have my cake and eat it too (both literally and figuratively) and i usually do and it screws me over
5. I'm 4'10 at 18 years old
6. Turning guys on makes me feel powerful and in control, even more so than restricting
7. I gave up my virginity at 17 because i'm convinced I'm going to get raped because i'm so small and trusting and i wanted to make sure i got to choose who got my virginity
8. I weight 9lbs less than my younger sister of the same height, which makes sense because she's always acted like the older sister
9. A guy once told me he cut himself because of me
10. I go to an all girls school

No comments:

Post a Comment