Tuesday, December 28, 2010

whats wrong with me???

i was doing so good!! i even fit into my grade school jeans on sunday! yet for the past two days ive failed miserably =( i've eaten so much junk food, and even tho i stopped mid binge last night i still did pretty bad throughout the day and today was no better.
tomorrow is my night with the lovely hurt and i really wanted to be thin for that, i was actually getting happy with my body on sunday but now im all gross again and really mad about it.

2m i will be getting up, dressing cute, taking all my pills getting a skinny vin latte with a friend, helping her with her art project, going to the gym, coming home showering, packing and then going to meet up with the lovely hurt....i really hope this all works out. weirdly im not too nervous, like even if i get caught i don't care about getting in trouble....

south Carolina goes home tomorrow, i'm relieved...
i had friends over tonight. even tho i felt like a fat ass i felt loved. i adore my friends and how close we all are. even tho i just recently started getting close with some of them its like we've hung out forever.
my sister hung out with us, she says she doesn't know what she's going to do when we all go to college next year. I feel so bad about leaving her behind.

so i have yet another party to add on to my list of stops on new years eve. i love being invited to all these places and yet its getting a little ridiculous. i wish all my friends could just all go to one big party together so i didnt have to spread my time like this...but i guess its what i get for wanting friends in different groups...oh well...

I WILL EAT NOTHING EXCEPT THE SKINNY VIN LATTE ALL DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment