Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let's not talk about it...

lets not talk about the fact that i ate a huge dinner from hot wok tonight
lets not talk about the fact that i didn't go to the gym tonight
lets not talk about the fact that exams start friday
lets not talk about the fact that i was assigned a paper today due thursday (thank you ap euro)
lets not talk about the fact that i'm going to party on friday
lets not talk about the fact that i'm scared i'm too fat to wear the shirt i want to to it
lets not talk about the fact im weak and cant keep my mind off a silly boy

lets talk about the fact that my best friend is getting me a 'sister' charm to wear around my neck
lets talk about the fact that my little sister is adorably protective
lets talk about the fact that it's so close to xmas break
lets talk about the fact that me and the lovely hurt decided to hang out once a month until i leave
lets talk about the fact that there is always tomorrow ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you did focus on POSITIVE things in your life and not just the NEGATIVE!! And YAY to Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha thanks, the positives are what keep me going. i'd die without my friends and my sister (i adore her more than anyone else)
    I'm totally stoked about xmas...
    your from Australia right? so do you celebrate it around the same time we do in the US?

    ReplyDelete