Thursday, December 16, 2010

Healthier Side of Normal

So today i decided to try to eat on the healthier side of normal...meaning no 'starving' myself and not be all weird about food. obviously i cant just eat whatever i want...my mind wont be at peace if i do...

heres what i'm doing today:
  • eat every two hours
  • don't worry about the individual caloric intake focus on the healthiness of it and portion size
  • eat a 'okay' amount of junk food without hating yourself for it

so far its been like this:
930:coffee w/ milk and chocolate
12: salad (lettuce peas carrots and cheese)
2:licks of beater from banana bread mix (two bananas, 1/2 cup of natural apple sauce with white cake mix (plain mix don't actually put the eggs and oil in it))
2:30: 1/3 up of raisins
all day: lots and lots of water

im really procrastinating...if you can't tell haha
i have precal and psychology 2m. i'm not worried about psychology just precal =/
i'm not even bad at math but for some reasoning i keep doing bad on my tests its super super annoying

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your goals for the day, I hope it's still going well. I'm procrastinating too, I have one more exam tomorrow. I hope yours go well.

    ReplyDelete